Eco-Rail-2 power supply units offer manufacturers of machinery and control cabinets the possibility to supply power to their consumers flexibly and economically. These units provide basic functionality and help to monitor the overall costs in the control cabinet.
- Cost efficiency through an excellent price-performance ratio
- Worldwide use, UL certified
- Flexibility due to the range of versions and adjustable output voltage
- Excellent mains failure bridging time up to 130 milliseconds
- Practical handling during installation and commissioning
The Eco-Rail-2 series is available in five units with current ratings from 1.3 to 20A. The output voltage of the devices can be set from 23 to 28V to supply the required power to the consumer regardless of the length of the power supply line. Connecting two power supply units in series allows the output voltage to be increased to 48V.