IDEM’s HLM Stainless Steel Safety Limit Switches
Manufactured with Heavy Duty STAINLESS STEEL bodies are designed to be mounted for position sensing of moving applications e.g. guard doors, conveyors, machine beds, elevators. They are available with linear plungers, rotary levers, roller plungers or spring levers and either slow or snap action contacts.
Operation of the switches is achieved by a sliding actuation of the moving object to cause deflection of the switch plungers or levers.
For safety applications it is important that the moving object does not pass completely over the switch actuators so as to either cause damage to the actuator or allow it to return to its original position.
• Heavy duty stainless steel body
• Industry standard mounting to EN50041
• Positive opening NC safety contact to IEC60947-5-1
• Choice of actuator heads: Linear and Rotary
• High mechanical life 5,000,000 cycles,
• Rated IP67 making them suitable for wash-down.